31 Days Before your CCNA Exam, Second Edition, offers you a personable and practical way to understand the certification process, commit to taking the exam, and finish your preparation using a variety of Foundational and Supplemental study resources.
The book breaks down key exam topics into 31 daily review sessions using short summaries, lists, tables, examples, and graphics. A Study Resources section provides you with a quick reference for locating more in-depth treatment of a day’s topics within the relevant Foundational and Supplemental resources.
Use this day-by-day guide to organize, prepare, and review all the CCNA® objectives. The features of the book empower you to fit exam preparation into an otherwise busy schedule:
- Tear out visual calendar summarizes each day’s study topics
- Checklist highlights important tasks and deadlines leading up to your exam
- Description of the 640-802 CCNA exam organization and sign up process, includes how to use a voucher
- Strategies from the author help you to be mentally, organizationally, and physically prepared for exam day
- Conversational tone, making your study time more enjoyable
Allan Johnson entered the academic world in 1999 after ten years as a business owner and operator. He has a passion for teaching and holds both an MBA and an M.Ed in occupational training and development. Allan currently works full time developing CCNA instructional support and training materials.
Title: 31 Days Before Your CCNA Exam | Size: 2.88 MB | Download |
Ensurepass offers Latest 2013 640-802 Real Exam Questions , help you to pass exam 100%.