Build Scalable Cisco Internetworks Using Advanced IP Addressing and Routing!
Nearly 21 hours of hands on training covers Cisco Routing and the 642-901 BSCI Exam. Get your hands "dirty" as I lead you through scenarios and examples that will prepare you for any challenge Cisco throws at you.
The 642-901 BSCI exam tests knowledge and skills necessary to build scalable Cisco Internetworks using advanced IP addressing and routing.
BSCI is one leg in the series of Cisco CCNP courses. The knowledge in this course can be used toward any one of 3 certifications: CCNP, CCIP, and the CCDP.
Currently, Train Signal offers training for the full CCNP series.
Here are just some of the Topics we Cover in our Cisco BSCI Training Videos:
* Know IP Routing in Depth: What is It? What the Options Are? And What is Best For Your Network!!!
* Master the Functions, Operations, and Configuring of EIGRP Routing
* Learn Single-Area and Multi-Area OSPF: How to Configure and Troubleshoot OSPF With the Best CCIEs
* Configure IS-IS and Understand the Benefits
* No Longer is BGP Configuration Confusing With Chris’s Explanation Including Path Features: Origin, AS_PATH, Next-Hop, Multi-Exit, Local Pref, Weight and More!
* Networks Are Growing and IPv6 is Growing With Them. Learn How to Best Utilize IPv6 on Your Cisco Hardware
* Our Cisco BSCI Course Includes the Most In-Depth Route Redistribution Coverage Available
* Configure, Troubleshoot, and Truly Understand Multicasting and It’s Options
* The BEST Cisco Admins and Engineers Know the Value of Good Networking. Chris Explains the Network Models and much more… look below for our full course outline…
[This hidden password content is only available for our VIP member]. Become VIP Member NOW