Over 13 hours of hands on training covers Cisco Switching and the 642-812 BCMSN Exam. Get your hands "dirty" as I lead you through scenarios and examples that will prepare you for any challenge Cisco throws at you.
The 642-812 BCMSN exam tests knowledge and skills necessary to implement scalable multilayer switched networks.
BCMSN is one leg in the series of Cisco CCNP courses. The knowledge in this course can be used toward any one of 3 certifications: CCNP, CCIP, and the CCDP.
Master Cisco Switching and Ace Your 642-812 BCMSN Exam On Your Way To Earning The Prestigious CCNP Certification
Currently, Train Signal offers training for the full CCNP series.
Here are Just Some of the Topics We Cover in Our Cisco BCMSN Training Videos:
* Learn how a Cisco switch builds its routing table
* Learn about VLAN Trunking Protocol, how to configure VTP, Verify and spot common VTP misconfigurations
* Find out how to define VLANs. Why use VLANs? How to configure different types of VLANs?
* Know the reason for using Etherchannels and how traffic is sent across an etherchannel
* Know the difference between bridging/switching loops and routing loops in Spanning Tree Protocol
* Find out where to place the root bridge and how to guarantee a particular bridge is elected root
* Learn more about the danger of changing STP timers, and how to do it right
* Find out how to perform inter-VLAN routing on a MLSwitch
* Learn more about Power over Ethernet, IP Telephony and Cisco IP phones
* Know how to configure port-based authentication and how to defend against L2 and spoofing attacks
* Find out differences between wireless and wired LANs, and between CSMA/CD and CSMA/CA
* Learn more about wireless architectures and design guidelines
* Know Cisco three-layer switching model in and out and much more… scroll below to see our full course outline…
[This hidden password content is only available for our VIP member]. Become VIP Member NOW