CCNA Voice Exam Cram for IIUC Exam 640-460, by David Bateman William Burton, CCIE No. 1119
In this book you’ll learn how to
- Understand digital and analog circuits
- Use voice signaling protocols
- Connect your VoIP system to the rest of the world
- Configure your network to support VoIP
- Configure QoS and Cisco AutoQoS
- Configure Cisco Unified CME to support endpoints and connect to a service provider
- Configure Cisco Unity Express
- Implement business features
- Maintain and troubleshoot Cisco Unified CME and Cisco Unity Express
- Implement the Smart Business Communications System
WRITTEN BY LEADING EXPERTs:
David Bateman is a certified Cisco instructor with more than 20 years of internetworking experience. David is currently the director of curriculum development for Skyline-ATS.
William Burton, CCIE No. 1119, CCVP, CCNP, CCVA, CCNA, is an author, instructor, and IT implementer with more than 35 years of experience. Mr. Burton’s experience includes small to global network architecture and deployments for federal agencies, state and local governments, corporations, and educational institutions.
CD Features Test Engine Powered by MeasureUp!
This book includes a CD-ROM that features
- Complete coverage of CCNA Voice exam objectives
- Practice exams with detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple exam modes
- An electronic copy of the book
Title: CCNA Voice Exam Cram | Size: 52.63 MB |
[This hidden content is only available for our VIP member]. Become VIP Member NOW