CCNA Video Mentor is a unique video product that provides you with more than two hours of personal visual instruction from best-selling author and instructor Wendell Odom. In the 12 videos presented on the CD-ROM, Wendell walks you through common Cisco router and switch configuration topics.
Designed to develop and enhance hands-on skills, each 10-15 minute video covers essential configuration tasks, including navigating router and switch CLI, router configuration, managing configuration files, configuring Virtual LANs, static and connected routes, RIPv1 configuration, RIPv1 with split horizon, route poisoning and poison reverse, single-area OSPF configuration, EIGRP configuration, Network Address Translation overload, Point-to-Point Protocol and Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol configuration, and configuring access lists.
The videos contained in this package consist of animation, lab diagrams, and video captures of router and switch command entry and output. Wendell provides audio instruction throughout on how to configure various features and offers unique tips and shortcuts that truly make learning easy.
CCNA Video Mentor provides more than two hours of personal visual instruction covering these topics:
1. Navigating the Router/Switch Command Line Interface
2. Router Configuration and Managing Configuration Files
3. Switch Basics: Learning, Forwarding/Filtering, and Interface settings
4. Configuring VLANs
5. Static and Connected Routes
6. RIPv1 Configuration
7. RIPv1 with Split Horizon, Route Poisoning, and Poison Reverse
8. Single-Area OSPF Configuration
9. EIGRP Configuration and Operation
10. NAT Overload (PAT)
11. PPP and CHAP Configuration
12. Access Lists
Download the Torrent
If you want get the unzip password, you need to become VIP member. Then send a request to email@example.com.