The following Quick Learning Modules are focused on a specific lesson or topic from the current CIPT1 6.0 curriculum.
This content is only accessible by Registered Users. If you have not yet registered, you will be prompted to register, before proceeding to access this content.
Implementing Features in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Upon completing this lesson, you should be able to:
· Describe how MWIs function and are activated
· Identify causes of MWI failure
· Gather network information using Cisco Unity
Configuring Presence-Enabled Speed Dials and Call Lists
By the end of this module you will be able to:
· List the Presence solutions available with Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.0
· Identify Presence characteristics
· Describe Presence operation
· Configure Presence options
· Describe options to limit Presence visibility
Implementing Partitions and Calling Search Spaces
By the end of this learning module, you will be able to:
· Describe and configure Partitions
· Describe and configure Calling Search Spaces (CSS)
· Describe the traditional approach to configuring Line CSS and Device CSS
· Describe how to separate the functions of Line CSS and the Device CSS for an approach which is more scalable
Cicso Unified Communications Express as Survivable Remote Site Telephony
This Quick Learning Module provides an overview of CUCME, SRST a comparison of CUCME and SRST and the configuration of CME in SRST mode.