1. A Cisco router has received a frame on an interface that is connected to a local network segment. The router has de-encapsulated the frame. What step is next in processing the packet?
A. The router uses ARP to determine the MAC address of the next-hop router.
B. The router encapsulates the packet into a frame appropriate for the outbound interface.
C. The router searches the routing table to determine where to forward the packet.
D. The router adds a frame to the packet with the next hop destination MAC address.
2. A new LAN segment is allocated the network number 172.16.0.0/25. What range of addresses are available for hosts on that network?
A. 172.16.0.1 through 172.16.0.254
B. 172.16.0.1 through 172.16.0.126
C. 172.16.0.129 through 172.16.0.254
D. 172.16.0.1 through 172.16.1.254
E. 172.16.1.1 through 172.16.1.126
F. 172.16.1.1 through 172.16.1.254
3. Refer to the exhibit. Which statement is correct regarding the configuration shown?
A. This will not work as the subnet mask on serial interfaces must be /30.
B. What is shown as being configured would be considered a default route.
C. This configuration creates a bidirectional path between RouterA and RouterB.
D. The command ip route 172.16.1.0 255.255.255.0 s0/0/0 would provide similar routing functionality.
4. A PC is attached to the console port of a new Cisco router. The router is powered on. If the PC has been configured correctly for a console connection, what will the router display after it powers up?
B. an option to execute the show running-config command
C. a series of prompts to run various POST tests
D. the option to enter initial system configuration information
5. Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
A. This is a default route.
B. Adding the subnet mask is optional for the ip route command.
C. This will allow any host on the 172.16.1.0 network to reach all known destinations beyond RouterA.
D. This command is incorrect, it needs to specify the interface, such as s0/0/0 rather than an IP address.
E. The same command needs to be entered on RouterA so that hosts on the 172.16.1.0 network can reach network 10.0.0.0.
VIP member Download .PDF Version More Questions
That is all, hope to helpful for you. Best Luck for ur ONT 640-822 Exam.
If you need the complete pass4sure test questions for 640-822 Exam, you can visit Latest Pass4sure 640-822,maye it helpful for ur exam!