CCIE Short-Notes version 4 is a one-of-a-kind study guide (300+ pages) covering the theory, configurations commands and practical examples enabling a candidate to prepare adequately for the CCIE lab. This book, (provided only in Printable PDF format) , may assist a candidate, in identifying areas of weakness while improving both conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
Even though this book focuses on the objectives of the CCIE Routing and Switching Version 4 lab exam, with all the overlapping content, it also provides a good base to the CCIE Service Provider track. Alternatively it may be used as a reference guide for day-to-day use.
Features that make CCIE Short-Notes unique:
- Each section covers the listed technology concepts in-depth, along with their configuration commands.
- The content is presented in a concise manner. Factual, no story telling, no unnecessary info.
- The layout is in point format, the best method for memorizing.
- The ‘config-sets’ are a completely new way of presenting configuration examples, with detailed explanations.
- Most topics include the location on Cisco’s DOC-CD for further reading, if necessary. (Not just the URL)
- Command default values based on 12.4T are listed to avoid typical pitfalls with the lab questions.
- Well suited for the study of the OEQ (Open Ended Questions).
- It is the only available CCIE R&S guide for last minute review before the actual lab.
- The troubleshooting sections are a huge must for version4.
These features encompass an effective format to easily understand and remember the technologies.
Note this book is not just random study notes. My passion lies with training and development, and this is the first step to enter the training market. After 500+ hours, I have compiled all my writings into a fully fletched book covering the content comprehensive in a proven study friendly format that still reads like study notes.
Download | Size: 1.77MB
Ensurepass offers Latest 2013 CCIE Real Exam Questions , help you to pass exam 100%.