1. Which well known BGP community is used in confederation scenarios to prevent sending packets outside the local AS?
Highlight for answer: Local-AS
2. By default, any single EIGRP process may use up to what percentage of the configured bandwidth on any link during periods of network convergence?
Highlight for answer: 50
3. Which of the OSPF stub areas available in IOS is a Cisco proprietary stub area?
Highlight for answer: The NSSA Totally Stub Area is a Cisco proprietary OSFP stub area.
4. Which routing protocol utilizes IP protocol 89?
Highlight for answer: OSPF
5. You are subneting in the network, out of network address, what’s feature can add one more address?
Highlight for answer: subnet-zero
Ensurepass offers Latest 2013 CCIE Real Exam Questions , help you to pass exam 100%.