1. What is the maximum size of an IP packet in bytes?
Highlight for answer: 65535 bytes
2. What is the multicast address that an OSPF designated router will used to send updates?
Highlight for answer: 22.214.171.124
3. What is the default OSPF reference bandwidth?
Highlight for answer: 100,000,000 bits, 100Mbps, 10^8
4. By default, traffic matched in a class-map statement must match all entries – true or false?
Highlight for answer: True. match-all is the default.
5. Under what condition(s) will r1 advertised a default route into area 0?
router ospf 100
network 10.0.0.0 0.255.255.255 area 0
default-information originate metric 100
Highlight for answer: R1 must have a default route present in its routing table.
Ensurepass offers Latest 2013 CCIE Real Exam Questions , help you to pass exam 100%.