1. What are unsolicited messages sent from an SNMP agent to an SNMP management station called?
Highlight for answer: SNMP traps. SNMP informs fit this description as well.
2. What is the effect of issuing the exec level command ‘terminal monitor’?
Highlight for answer: This command will enable the device to send log messages to telnet sessions.
3. Which Cisco-supported PIM mode uses shared trees?
Highlight for answer: PIM Spare Mode (also PIM Sparse-Dense mode)
4. Which Spanning Tree convergence improvement utilizes Root Link Query (RLQ) BPDUs to detect indirect link failures?
Highlight for answer: BackboneFast
5. What are the three tables that EIGRP uses?
Highlight for answer: EIGRP neighbor table, EIGRP topology table, and the IP routing table.
Ensurepass offers Latest 2013 CCIE Real Exam Questions , help you to pass exam 100%.