1. When configuring OSPF Fast Hello Packets, does the hello multiplier need to match on the entire segment?
Highlight for answer: Not as long as at least one hello packet is sent within the dead-interval (1 second).
2. An OSPF virtual-link is a link to the backbone area through….
Highlight for answer: a nonbackbone(transit), non-stub area.
3. When applied outbound to a neighbor in BGP, what is the order of preference between prefix-lists, filter-lists, distribute-lists, and route-maps?
Highlight for answer: 1) *prefix-list, *distribute-list, 2) filter-list, 3) route-map
*The attributes prefix-list and distribute-list are mutually exclusive, and only one command (neighbor prefix-list or neighbor distribute-list) can be applied to each inbound or outbound direction for a particular neighbor.
4. Given the output below, how long will it take for a MAC address to age out?
Rack1SW1(config-if)#do sh port-security int f0/4
Port Security : Enabled
Port Status : Secure-down
Violation Mode : Shutdown
Aging Time : 0 mins
Aging Type : Absolute
SecureStatic Address Aging : Disabled
Maximum MAC Addresses : 1
Total MAC Addresses : 0
Configured MAC Addresses : 0
Sticky MAC Addresses : 0
Last Source Address:Vlan : aaaa.bbbb.cccc:1
Security Violation Count : 0
Highlight for answer: By setting ’switchport port-security aging’ to 0(the default), aging is disabled and the MAC address will never age out.
5. The Dynamic ARP Inspection and IP Source Guard features both require which additional feature to be configured?
Highlight for answer: DHCP Snooping must be enabled. Both Dynamic ARP Inspection and IP Source Guard rely on the DHCP Snooping database.
Ensurepass offers Latest 2013 CCIE Real Exam Questions , help you to pass exam 100%.