Here’s a collection of links with study tips and suggestions for preparing for the CCIE Routing and Switching exam
CCIE Routing and Switching Written/Lab Information
- A Q+A from Cisco about the CCIE Routing and Switching 4.0 Exam
- Anthony from IE has an expanded routing and switching 4.0 study blueprint.
- Some thoughts on the Routing+Switching 4.0 Blueprint from Scott Morris (Be sure to read the comments after – especially the one from Laura O who mentions that much of the basic routing and switching will be pre-configured!)
- If you’d like to see what the ccie lab actually looks like, be sure to check out this video off of Cisco.com.
- A very detailed lab attack plan – How I learned to stop worrying and love the LAB – may be slightly dated, but still a great read.
- Frank Wagner shares with us an excellent CCIE Lab Plan.
- A MUST-READ article by Wendell Odom on his impressions of the new v4 CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam.
CCIE Routing and Switching Study Hints and Materials
- CCIE Krzysztof Zaleski has an awesome must-read CCIE Study Kit.
- Some good study tips from Ethereal Mind.
- Brandon, from the CCIE Blog with his name on it, has some tips for making the most out of your lab study time.
- Phenomenal article from Petr at Internetwork Expert about some out-of-the-box ideas for preparing for the CCIE lab must-read! He also has another article on study tricks for the CCIE lab.
- Anthony at Internetwork Expert tackles the problem of interpreting configuration questions in the lab exam. He also has some thoughts on using/creating diagrams during the lab – May I have a diagram with that? and hints on building a network from the logical topology diagram.
- Also from Internetwork Expert, Brian shares some tips on using the Cisco Access Server in the lab. You might also want to check out the IE on-demand video on using the Access Server.
- CCIE Study Notes from Michael Zuo CCIE #17800.
- CCIE Pilot has a useful list of differences between the Cat 3550 and 3560 switches as well as some tips on interacting with CCIE lab proctors. He also explains how to use a ctrl-v to help enter control characters in passwords.
- Here’s a three-part article on Time Management in the CCIE Exam from Anthony at Internetwork Expert:
CCIE Lab Personal Experiences
- Tassos has a detailed breakdown of the time leading up to his CCIE lab.
Source From: http://www.cciestudywiki.com/wiki/CCIE_Exam_Study_Suggestions_and_Plans
Ensurepass offers Latest 2013 CCIE R&S Real Exam Questions , help you to pass exam 100%.