RIPv2 differs from RIPv1 in that:
A. it uses multicast address 220.127.116.11,instead of broadcast.
B. it uses multicast address 18.104.22.168,instead of broadcast.
C. it can use either multicast or broadcast addresses,instead of just broadcast.
D. it sends incremental updates,instead of periodic updates.
E. it is classless,instead of classful
F. it supports authentication,and RIPv1 does not
Correct Answer: BEF
Which 4 statements regarding MPLS Label Stack Encoding is true?
A. A value of 4 represents the “Implicit NULL Label.”
B. A value of 0 represents the “IPv4 Explicit NULL Label.”
C. A value of 1 represents the “Router Alert Label”. The use of this label is analogous to the use of the
“Router Alert Option” in IP packets (for example, ping with record route option).
D. A value of 2 represents the “IPv6 Explicit NULL Label”
E. A value of 1 represents the “IPv1 Explicit NULL Label” F. A value of 3 represents the “Implicit NULL Label”
Correct Answer: BCDF
What ISIS TLVs are used to support MPLS-traffic Engineering?
A. Extended IS neighbor TLV # 22
B. Extended IS name TLV #137
C. Extended IS resource TLV #138
D. Extended IS reachability TLV #135
E. Router ID TLV # 134
Correct Answer: ADE
The layer 2 protocol used by POS technology offers a standarized way for mapping IP packets into
SONET/SDH payloads. Select the correct sequence of POS operation.
1) Data is scrambled and synchronous mapping takes place by octet into the SONET/SDH frame.
2) Encapsulated via Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) takes place framing information is added with High-level
Data Link Control (HDLC).
3) Gaps between frames are filled with flags, set to value 7E.
4) Octet stuffing occurs if any flags or resultant escape characters (of value 7D) are found in the data.
5) Data is segmented into an IP datagram with its 20-byte IP header.
Correct Answer: D
Select 3 AVPs (Attribute-Value Pair) which MUST be present in the ICRQ:
A. Called Number
B. Call Serial Number
C. Message Type
D. Calling Number
E. Assigned Session ID
Correct Answer: BCE
Ensurepass offers Latest 2013 CCIE 350-029 Real Exam Questions , help you to pass exam 100%.